Want to have a competitive advantage as a community? Then you need great people who work for great employers. You need both the chicken and the egg.
We are skilled in working on the big picture of community workforce development. We provide a variety of services to help your community, whatever the size, develop strong workforce development programs including:
- Workforce Analysis Surveys such as Wage Surveys and Skills Gap Surveys that indicate your competitive position in terms of labor and wages
- Workforce Development Strategic Planning
- Community wide or industry specific wage and benefit surveys
- Hiring Chamber, Economic Development and Workforce Professionals
We love helping schools focus on innovative education related to career preparedness and STEM.
We can help you innovate your career curriculum by:
- Providing a career coaching program for students
- Developing strategic plans for career and STEM schools and programming focusing on business and industry partnerships
- Training your career technical faculty and guidance counselors to meet your students’ career development needs
“Horizon Point Consulting has been an exceptional and trusted partner to the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber for several years as the administrator of our regional wage and benefit survey. Their entire team is knowledgeable, responsive, and provides a high quality of service to our team and our member companies. We are proud to partner with Horizon Point Consulting on a tool that has become invaluable to meet the needs of our local employers.”
Lyndsay Ferguson, Vice President of Workforce
Huntsville/Madison County Chamber
Community and Education Case Studies
We provide the professional development you need to help your community and school succeed at the game of career and workforce development. Learn more about our Career Development Facilitator Training.