Want to have a competitive advantage as a community? Then you need great people who work for great employers. You need both the chicken and the egg.
We are skilled in working on the big picture of community workforce development. We provide a variety of services to help your community, whatever the size, develop strong workforce development programs including:
- Workforce Analysis Surveys such as Wage Surveys and Skills Gap Surveys that indicate your competitive position in terms of labor and wages
- Workforce Development Strategic Planning
- Hiring Chamber, Economic Development and Workforce Professionals
We love helping schools focus on innovative education related to career preparedness and STEM.
We can help you innovate your career curriculum by:
- Providing a career coaching program for students
- Developing strategic plans for career and STEM schools and programming focusing on business and industry partnerships
- Training your career technical faculty and guidance counselors to meet your students’ career development needs
“We have used Horizon Point Consulting over the last few years to conduct our Annual Industrial Wage Survey. In addition, Horizon Point has helped us conduct and evaluate a survey of area employers regarding their workforce needs. This survey has helped the school system make decisions about high school courses to offer. With every project we have been very pleased with the support we received from Horizon. The quality of the product delivered is excellent and everything has been completed on time or ahead of schedule. We would recommend Horizon Point to other entities in need of talent management and workforce analysis services.” — Tom Hill, President, Limestone County Economic Development Association
Community and Education Case Studies
We provide the professional development you need to help your community and school succeed at the game of career and workforce development. Learn more about our Career Development Facilitator Training.