Want to have a competitive advantage as a community? Then you need great people who work for great employers. You need both the chicken and the egg.
We are skilled in working on the big picture of community workforce development. We provide a variety of services to help your community, whatever the size, develop strong workforce development programs including:
- Workforce Analysis Surveys such as Wage Surveys and Skills Gap Surveys that indicate your competitive position in terms of labor and wages
- Workforce Development Strategic Planning
- Community wide or industry specific wage and benefit surveys
- Hiring Chamber, Economic Development and Workforce Professionals
We love helping schools focus on innovative education related to career preparedness and STEM.
We can help you innovate your career curriculum by:
- Providing a career coaching program for students
- Developing strategic plans for career and STEM schools and programming focusing on business and industry partnerships
- Training your career technical faculty and guidance counselors to meet your students’ career development needs
“The Huntsville/Madison County Chamber appreciates the contributions Horizon Point has brought to our members. Their knowledge and attention to detail has produced an annual wage survey that meets the needs of our companies. Their accessibility and ongoing assistance has been valuable as they listen and support the needs of our employers.”
Lydia Pennington, Industry Relations Director
Huntsville/Madison County Chamber
Community and Education Case Studies
We provide the professional development you need to help your community and school succeed at the game of career and workforce development. Learn more about our Career Development Facilitator Training.