We are Horizon Point. We are Workplace Innovators.
We help organizations and communities build a workplace and a workforce of and for the future. We can help you hire, grow, and lead.
We believe people are a company and community’s greatest asset. This is why we work to foster passion and productivity in people.
We believe passion should be a key driver in the workplace. Therefore, we demonstrate passion in the work we do, hire individuals who are passionate about the work our organization engages in, and strive to help our clients discover, develop and maximize their passion through career and talent development processes. Read More
Along with passion, we believe productivity should be a key driver in the workplace. We believe passion and productivity go hand-in-hand and also drive quality and results.
We believe continual learning is a key driver in creating passion and productivity in life and in work. To that end, we invest in the personal development of our people because we know that people are a company and community’s greatest asset (People First).
We strive to create passion and productivity, not for selfish gain, but because when we are at our best, we help others be their best self as well. We firmly believe that by letting our light shine, we give others permission to do the same.
In addition to our full-time team, Horizon Point has a network of contract HR, Career, I/O Psychology and Workforce professionals that help us deliver value to clients based on project needs. This is just one thing we do as a company to practice what we preach- innovative talent solutions that don’t follow the crowd, but follow the need.
Associates and Advisors
Request a Speaker
Email us to inquire about speaking times and topics. Topics can be customized for your group. Some sample topics include:
- The Roller Coaster of Love: What eharmony.com can Teach HR Professionals about finding an Employee Match Made in Heaven
- Innovate your workplace or die: How Human Resources can and should transform the workplace.
- How to Win a Best Place to Work Award
- Leaders as Career Agents
- Connecting Corporate Strategy and Values to Talent Management
- Employee Rewards and Recognition: How to Build Engagement in the Workplace
- Generations in the Workplace: How to Build Employee Engagement
- Thinking Strategically about Career Development
- How to Create an Innovative Business and Education Partnership for Career Coaching
- All of our leadership training topics can be delivered through speaking venues.
- Bang for your Buck: Are Your Programs Bringing in the ROI?