Career Development Facilitator TrainingVirtual, Affordable, NCDA Approved
CDF Virtual Training
Classes start every month
- 8-12 Weeks
- NCDA-approved instructors
- No need to travel
- Self-paced and instructor led learning in a virtual format
Customized Training Options
Customized for You
We are committed to customizing the delivery of the training in order to meet your needs all while maintaining the integrity and quality of the program.
We can provide the training to:
- Groups (inquire about discounted group rates)
- Virtually delivered
- Delivered in person
- Hybrid virtual and in-person delivery
See our case studies below that illustrate how we customize the program for groups.
About CDF Training
Career Development Facilitator (CDF) Training provides career development practitioners working in a variety of settings with the skills and knowledge to successfully deliver career services. Trained professionals may work in:
- K-12 school systems
- College Career Centers
- Community and State Agencies
- Private Business and Industry
- Workforce Development Organizations
Developed by the National Career Development Association (NCDA), The CDF curriculum is 120 hours of training that certifies career development practitioners in 12 competency areas. The training is also a component of Global Career Development (GCDF) credentialing.
- REGISTER: You can complete your registration. Please indicate the date from the planned courses that you wish to start.
- INQUIRE IF GROUP TRAINING IS NEEDED: If you are planning to enroll a group, please contact us to create a customized plan for delivery to meet your needs. Discounts are available for groups of more than 5.
- You can either mail a check for payment to: Horizon Point Consulting, Inc. PO Box 1014, Decatur, AL 35602 or
- Pay by credit card here.
Once we receive your registration form and payment, we will enroll you in the course by mailing you the course manual and setting you up for access to our online learning platform.