Leadership Executive Coaching
Daikin is the global leader in air conditioning, committed to elevating the quality of air in homes, businesses, and public spaces. With a desire to continue company growth by growing leaders, Daikin has contracted with Horizon Point to provide leadership coaching services to all levels of Daikin America leaders and professional staff in Decatur, Alabama and Orangeburg, New York.
- Assessed and trained all leaders in the Daikin America organization in Orangeburg, NY and Decatur, Alabama. This included global, corporate executive leaders to first-supervisors totaling 100+ leaders. Following the assessment, cohorts of 8-24 people per group completed the following training modules*:
- Understanding Yourself and Others- Managers (half-day training)
- Basics of Leadership
- Communication Skills
- Performance Management
- Assessed 100+ professional staff members who were not in supervisory roles utilizing the DiSC® Workplace Profile. Following the assessment, cohorts of 8-24 people per group completed training to equip participants to be more self-aware and have a better awareness of others, thus increasing trust and communication using the results from the DiSC® Workplace Profile. Cohort training consisted of*:
- Understanding Yourself and Others – Individual Contributor
- Personal Leadership and Time Management (half-day training)
*Course outlines located in the Training Courses section.
Forest Keith, General Affairs and Training Manager for Daikin America, had this to say about Horizon Point’s services:
“Our experience has always been excellent. You and your colleagues at Horizon Point Consulting are subject matter experts and always deliver excellent value and performance.”