Check back for additional course dates.
COURSE FEES and PAYMENT SCHEDULE
The tuition for the course is $479.00. Please inquire about your delivery needs if you prefer in-person delivery where you are located.
3 live virtual sessions that will expand on the assessment competency covered in our Career Development Facilitator Training. Worth 15 continuing education credits approved by CCE.
- 6 weeks
- NCDA-approved instructors
- No need to travel, Available Virtually
- Self-paced and instructor led learning in a virtual format
Assessment Course Outline
This course will expand on the assessment competency covered in our Career Development Facilitator Training. Throughout the course, each participant will complete 4 assessments. In addition, several other assessments will be highlighted. The idea is to do a “deeper dive” into assessments and their use. We will review well-known assessments, discuss selecting an assessment instrument, and more.
This training will offer 15 hours of continuing education credit for GCDF credential holders and may also be used for continuing education credits for other credentials.
- Technology Needed: You will need access to the internet throughout the course. Virtual training sessions are conducted through Zoom (a screen sharing software). Invitations to the virtual meetings will be sent to you via join.me upon enrollment in the course.
- Learning Platform: Canvas – You will receive a link to join the course.
- Disability Statement: If you have a physical, psychological, and/or learning disability that might affect your performance in this class, please let me know.
- Ethical Responsibility: As an individual who will be adhering to a standard of ethics, we expect you to follow that code throughout this course.
Successful Course Completion
Your successful course completion will be determined by completing the following:
- Assignments (completing assessments, case study, etc.)
- reading assignments and virtual discussions
- participation in activities and discussion in instructor interactive sessions.
All work must be completed in a satisfactory manner. There will not be grades assigned to submitted work.