You can illuminate your workplace.
Join us for this powerful professional development experience and learn practical strategies to illuminate our workplaces and communities
This two-day intensive workshop is uniquely designed to help business and community leaders examine workplaces of the past and present and explore high impact solutions for creating workplaces and a workforce for the future.
Day 1: Survive! Meet Existence Needs
- Reexamine the current paradigm: how we got to a place where workplace wellness and wellbeing is suffering
- Assess your workplace’s wellbeing
- Discover the research behind a needs-based approach to workplace wellness
- Design a workplace to meet existence needs
Day 2: Thrive! Meet Relational and Growth Needs
- Explore social threats and rewards
- Meet relational needs
- Meet growth needs
- The Innovative Workplace Capstone: design your own illuminated workplace experience
**This event is approved for 10 Hours of continuing education credit.**