2015 has been a great year for Horizon Point Consulting thanks to our wonderful clients and partners! We have been fortunate to meet and work with some great people and organizations, partner with innovative companies, and continue our own professional development to better serve our clients.
As a thank you to our clients and friends, and in keeping with our Give Back Value,of supporting organizations and causes that work to create passion and productivity by putting people first, we have made contributions to these two organizations:
Both organizations work in some capacity to improve the workforce in our community through innovative and results-driven programs.
In other news, we were honored this year to be selected as a finalist in the BBB Torch Award for Ethics in the Small Business Category from the Better Business Bureau serving North Alabama.
We look forward to 2016 and offer these pieces of advice as you prepare and plan for the New Year:
- Schedule a “Think Week” to begin 2016
- Say YES to your mission and No to things that do not align with who you are!
- Find time to stop and READ
- Develop a Personal Mission Statement
- Get a Leadership Professional Development Game Plan
We’d like to end the year with a look back on our Top 10 blog posts of the year:
- Passion + Productivity = Give Back
- APR’s Passion + Productivity = Give Back
- 10 Books Leaders Need to be Reading
- 6 Tips for Driving Results through Performance Evaluation Structure
- Give Back Story—Just Give it a Whirl!
- 2 Steps to Keep People from Quitting
- 4 Steps to Fanatic Leadership Discipline
- 3 Steps for Driving Employee Engagement through Personalization
- 3 Steps to Winning A Best Place to Work Award
- 5 Questions to End the Slow Painful Death of Death by Meetings
We thank you for following us in 2015 and hope to see you back in the New Year!