Ahh, remote work! Work as we know it will never be the same. At Horizon Point, remote work has always been part of our daily grind, so we definitely know the benefits.
Check out these Key Remote Work Statistics (as they relate to employees) from Small Biz Genius.
- 40% of people feel the greatest benefit of remote work is the flexible schedule.
- 76% of workers would be more willing to stay with their current employer if they could work flexible hours.
- People who work remotely at least once a month are 24% more likely to be happy and productive.
Read the entire list & article: The Ultimate List of Remote Work Statistics – 2021 Edition.
My personal stats: I’m 99% more likely to get everything complete on my work to-do list if I have the flexibility to work from home or from wherever. I do occasionally miss former work besties, but we can always catch up over lunch!
Here are a few of my favorite benefits of remote work:
- I’m present for my family. I love that I can help my kids with virtual assignments if they are schooling from home.
- I can throw in a load of laundry or prep for dinner in between Zoom calls.
- I can wear comfy clothes while I plug away at whatever project is a priority for the week.
Has your employer transitioned staff to remote work? Do you love it or hate it? Stay tuned for more insight on remote work from The Point Blog!